In class today Brother Williams showed an interesting demonstration. He had people in our class get up and stand in a circle holding hands. Then he went around the circle and pulled at just one person. When he would pull at just one person, the whole circle was affected. Other people had to shift and move so that the circle would stay whole.
This is a perfect representation of how families work. Just one person's actions affect the whole family, whether they be for good or bad. I've seen this at work in my own family. One kind action can change the whole attitude of the family, while one angry word can tear it apart. I used to feel like nothing I did could change the way my family is, but I'm realizing that's not true. The little things I do each day for my family at home, or my roommates here, can change a lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment